2016 has started out with amazing things. This month has been amazing. 2016 is going to be a great year.
I am grateful for so many thing this month.
1. Running shoes
2. Baby smiles
3. Supportive husband
4. Amazing friends
5. Sleep training
6. Becoming an Auntie
7. Running and yoga!
2016 is shaping up to be a pretty amazing year!
October, I absolutely love October. The leaves change colours. The summer heat starts to cool down and the sweaters come out. Pumpkins are everywhere. Squash soup is made once a week. It’s a cozy month. Thanksgiving for us Canadian’s is in October, so we get family filled fun!!!! The best holiday (other than Thanksgiving) is in October. BOO!!!! Halloween! YES!!!! Oh my love for halloween is strong, so strong.
October is a spectacular month! I love it.
This month I have so, so many things to be grateful for.
- Working on finding the positive things in each day. Weather it be the fact that my daughter used her spoon correctly and didn’t fling food at anyone or that my husband is so extremely supportive with my mood swings it makes me a little wonder how he real!
- Turkey!!! I am in love with turkey. Thanksgiving YUM. Thank you for all the turkey’s who got nice a plump so you can fill my belly!!!! Yum, Yum, Yum!
- As always I am grateful for my family. They are always surprising me in new, creative, hilarious ways.
What was the highlight of your month?
Another month has passed, and far to quickly I might add.
One day it’s Sept 7th, I’m out with the girls for dinner then the next moment I know, its’ 5 weeks until I get to meet my baby – well give or take a day or two.
I know I’m a couple day late … but better late than never.
Another month has come and gone. I am enjoying reflecting back on what has been accomplished, done or created.
- Apples – Every time I start baking or canning, my love for apples grows. My daughter is in love with them as well. YAY! Score one for health!
- My Mum – She has showed me so many wonderful things and raised me right.
- A roof & lock – Happy isn’t the right word, but I’ll use it. I am so happy I get to come home everyday to a roof over my head and a lock on my door.
When I was younger, my Mum gave me a journal to write in. I already had a diary but this one was special. She said every night before you go to bed, write at least 3 things you are grateful for that day. They can be big or they can be small. At first I didn’t understand the point of this activity but I did it because it made me feel good. I did this everyday and I started to see the point of it. No matter how dark and gloomy life may get, there is always something to be grateful for, always.