For those of you who have been following me in my crazy adventures you are probably getting to know me quiet well. Well here are 10 things you didn’t know about me.
1. When I was 16 I took a course to become a lifeguard for the summer, the day of the examination I got strep throat. I passed the course however, I was sick the entire summer so I didn’t get to work as a lifeguard.
2. I love to baking and canning. I find it really funny that I don’t enjoy cooking at all.
3. I have been bungy jumping. It scared the crap out of me. Made me ill from all the spinning but I’d do it again.
4. I never wanted to travel until I took a history class in university. Then I wanted to travel and see everything I could.
5. I married the man of my dreams. (OK you may have already figured that one out)
6. I bit my nails up until I became pregnant. I don’t mean I chewed on them here and there, I mean I bit them until there was nothing left. Yes, I know disgusting.
7. I am Canadian, and I can not skate. I never learnt how. I hate the cold. Ice skating never made sense to me.
8. I hide candy in my car to calm me down when I am stuck in traffic. Road rage is not a pretty thing.
9. If it’s first thing in the morning and you don’t see me with a coffee in hand, you should place a cup of coffee in my hand. I am a coffee person. I am a very lovely person after the first cup. : )
10. I didn’t get my drivers license until I was 22 years old.