I use to be a very confident person, I held my head up high, felt like a million bucks when I walked into a room.
Then I got pregnant. I lost my confidence. I gained weight, my body changed, shifted, my emotions were OUT of control. I tell yea the emotions alone were exhausting.
Once Scarlett was born, I felt frumpy, tired, well, like a I just had a baby. My body wasn’t the same. Where my skin was smooth and flawless, is now a different sort of beauty. My hips look like they have metallic scratch marks. I’ve gotten use to them, but some days they bother me, other days I’m proud of them. My legs won’t ever look the same, nor my booty. However, my arms look amazing! Lifting a child and ALLLLLLL the items that she requires for an outing, your arms will look smokin’.
I am slowly getting my confidence back. I’m starting to feel like myself again. I am starting to pay more attention to myself. When I look in the mirror, I’d say Good Morning Beautiful.
How to be more confident
- Stop comparing. Stay focused on you
- Relax. Go with the flow and don’t stress the little things
- Love yourself. You are a gift. Nothing would be the same if you didn’t exist
- Be positive and look for the good in every situation.
- Do what you love. Life is too short to waste your time doing anything otherwise