I had a lovely surprise Saturday afternoon. alenaslife has nominated me, Confessions of a Working Mum, for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award. I had to read this a few times, because frankly this new shocked me! I’m not going to lie, a tear came to my eye, as I was standing in line at Wal Mart getting tylenol for my wee one. A couple people noticed and shot me that sideways look, but I didn’t care. I don’t think I’ve ever been nominated for anything.
People don’t seem to get inspired like they use to, or maybe it’s that Hollywood has romanticized the idea of being inspired. Anyways, I am grateful and honoured. Thank you alenaslife you have made my week. Make sure you take a moment check out her post.
Here are the rules for this blogger award:
- Thank and link the amazing person who nominated you.
- List the rules and display the award.
- Share seven facts about yourself.
- Nominate 7 other amazing blogs and comment on their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
- Optional: Proudly display the award logo on your blog and follow the blogger who nominated you
Seven random facts about me:
- I don’t like cooking. I can burn water like a pro.
- When I was little I had a horrible habit of biting my nails.
- I did not like being pregnant at all, I’d much rather go through labour again then 9 months of being pregnant.
- I would rather stay home, curled up with a good book and a glass of wine then go out to a noise pub.
- I love rainy Fridays.
- I want to travel the world, but have a fear of flying.
- I never thought I’d be a Mum, but I’m greatful I am. I wouldn’t want it any other way.
- My So Called Mommy Life
- Coach Daddy Blog
- Nerdy Book Club
- Bored Mommy
- i heart nap time
- knit the hell out
- Soulshine Traveler